Chip tuning?

prethodna tema - sledeća tema

crististreulea

corect, i did not read what is wrote on right side. i saw SM Optimum and SM Power and that confused me. Instead of SM Power was easy to say SM Custom :)
My bad, no  :bullshit:

Lazar@

otkud iskoci cristi na nas forum?  :wave:
mislim da se ne isplati dati tolike pare na chip tuning benzinca...da si dao 150e za custom izduv mozda bi isao cak i brze  :huh:

kod dizela je vec druga prica,isti ti iz SM chip tuninga kod nas su mi trazili 150e za remap mog dci motora...I obecavaju dobitak sa 70ks i 160nm na 100ks i 240nm,i to sa optimum mapom...a moze i vise sa nekom jacom ali to je rizicno...i ici cu na remap sigurno,samo da izadjem iz garancije  :lux:

crististreulea

as i say Lazar, chip tuning does not affect warranty of the car. if you go to Dacia service in Serbjia, they can't notice diffrence :). even if they want to search for modification of software.

- first picture 1.5dci 65hp-> almost stoc 75hp and 111hp post-tuning. but with modification: boost increased, bigger turbo, intercooler, exhoust changed with bigger diameter, catalysator modified, exhaust manifold polished inside. later he mount oil radiator, mount methanol instalation and many many little modification and final dyno was 148hp. damn! but at 11.000km engine was terminated.
- second picture another 1.5dci 65hp-> 133hp with insane changes. engine almost terminated at 20.000km.
extreme means to sacrifice something: a lot of money, time and engine will die very soon.

that's why i recomend stage 1, this one is the best choice, lower consumption and more power. consumption will increase only if drive in sport mode.
with stage 2 gain another 5-6hp. but more black smoke. consumption will increase only if drive in sport mode.
with custom software, like mine, only black smoke  :laugh1:. and consumption... let's not talk about that  :hihi:

Lazar@

@crististreulea
evo pisem na srpskom posto se ti izgleda odlicno snalazis  :aplause:
kolika je razlika u potrosnji izmedju normalnog motora i izmedju cipovanog dci motora(stage 1 tuning)? I koliko standardni remap/chip tuning skracuje radni vijek motora?

crististreulea

no significant diffrence on consumption, but it's less. for example now i have 5.4% average. before chip tuning average was arround 5.8%-6%. but depends, driver make that consumption!
becouse of driving style of each driver, consumption is diffrent from driver to driver. in my case i saw diffrence.

about durability of engine post-tuning. again driver make huge diffrence. if that driver like to drive in sport mode, only sport mode, will damage the engine even with stoc software. same with chip tuning, if drive only in sport mode, engine will suffer, it's normal. but if drive normal and only when is needed you abuse of that modification,relax, engine will last almost same as stoc, insignifiant diffrence.
Vlad's http://goo.gl/oqQh1 car have 100.000km with stage 2 and engine still work just fine. car had 5-7 days and only 500km, brand new car when he did directly stage 2 :). 1.5dci 85hp stoc, now he have arround 110hp.
so relax, really no problem :)

Boqy

Evo i ja se javljam kao četvrti za "cheap" tuning.
Dajem i gajbu piva onome ko mi reši zveckanje u predelu suvozačkog air bag-a :)

crististreulea

totaly offtopic, can be moved or removed.
i know! i know! :)
i had same simptoms Boqy, when pushed just a little in board, compleate silence. this is what i did:
airbag have one "dick". can be seen in picture 1, 2, 3 and 4. that "dick" is made of plastic and have some piece of material and enter into a square metal hole, picture 7.
after few years, that plastic touch and vibrate in that square metal.
i glued aditional material, thin one in 2 layers picture 5.
unfortunately, that's not all. board have another 6 "dicks" made from plastic, picture 6, and enter in 6 square metal holes. can be seen in picture 7 indicated by small arrows.
all those "dicks" fix board in position. but becouse of vibration, in time that plastic become smaller and start to make noise :( picture 8
same solution i used to airbag, adhesive material(thin), 2 layers picture 9

since then(2 month), i enjoy silence
Boqy: i win gajbu piva?  :40:

crististreulea

9 december, is done.
how many users are there for chip tuning? can you make a list please. thanks.
far as i remember

- Hobbista
- PPejic
- mladja73

Daniel

4. Daniel

I'm buying a drink if my logy starts to scream as young mare, instead of old one.....
The good thing about being a pessimist is that you are always either proven right or pleasantly surprised.

hobbista

Citat: PPejic poslato 21.10.2012. - 12:35
Ako bude najmanje 5 za cipovanje, doci ce
Sto se cene tice:

35E za bilo koji MPI
75-80E za bilo koji dCi (zavisi od generacije kompjutera)

Ako ima još zainteresovanih neka se oglase.
Ekipa će doći na skup u Kovačici, tako da ova ponuda važi za 09.12.2012.
Postao sam Kalif umesto Kalifa  :D

Vladan P

Citat: hobbista poslato 11.11.2012. - 22:31
Ako ima još zainteresovanih neka se oglase.
Ekipa će doći na skup u Kovačici, tako da ova ponuda važi za 09.12.2012.
Da li je siguran dolazak ekipe za tjuniranje?
Ako jeste računajte i na mene.
Zajedno smo skupa !

ppejic

1. Hobbista 1.6 MPI
2. PPejic 1.4 MPI
3. mladja73 1.4 MPI
4. Danijel 1.4 MPI
5. Vladan P 1.5 dCi

brankovs

I ja se prijavljujem za tuning.

crististreulea

1. Hobbista 1.6 MPI